A Unit of PRABHAT ADARSH JANKLYAN SAMITI ( COLLEGE OF EDUCATION ), established in 2014 and having college campus at Israin Khurd Kumarkhand, Madhepura is proposed for recognition by National Council for Teacher Education ( NCTE ) Govt. of India.
A Unit of PRABHAT ADARSH JANKLYAN SAMITI ( COLLEGE OF EDUCATION ) is in a well equipped building with state of the art laboratories, library and other essential facilities as required by the National Council for Teacher Education. It is established in the peaceful area and well connected with rail and road links.
Eligibility For Admission Test
|Sl No.||Name of Course||Duration||Minimum Qualification|
|1||Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)||1 Year||Bachelor’s / Master Degree or equivalent with 50% marks|
Reservation of Seats
The college follows strictly the policy of reservation of the Govt. of Bihar. In case there is no candidate for reserved categories, the seats will be offered to candidates outside these categories.
Foreign Students & NRI
Seats are also reserved for Foreign and NRI students per direction from the Govt. of Bihar. They should have proper minimum qualification approved by the Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD.
All filled up application forms for admission test must be accompanied with:
- Photocopy of all certificates and mark sheets (from metric to higher education)
- Photocopy of certificate of matriculation or equivalent examination for proof of age
- Photocopy of C.L.C / M.L.C / D.L.C
- Photocopy of character certificate
- One self addressed envelope with stamps for Rs. 30/ – for correspondence
- Two Passport size and one stamp size recent color photographs
- Photocopy of Caste certificate (in case of SC / ST / OBC)
- Photocopy of medical certificate from a Civil Surgeon practitioner (in case of physically handicapped)
Certificate Verification For Admission
- Candidate will have to produce all original mark sheets, certificate and testimonials at the time of counseling or interview for admission.
- Admission of any candidate is provisional and may be cancelled if any discrepancy is detected or the candidate fail to comply with the rules & regulations, and other conditions as laid down by the college.
- Admission even after confirmation may be cancelled in case students don’t attend 80% classes & show satisfactory progress in their monthly review studies.
- In case a candidate fails to report on the due date with the required documents and fee for admission, He/She will forfeit his/her claim for admission and the seat so rendered vacant will be allotted to the other candidate.
- Rules of eligibility are to be followed strictly. The college however reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without assigning any reason.
The applicant should have good health and free from any mental and infectious diseases. Candidates for this have to submit medical certificate from a practitioner Civil Surgeon.
Application Form By Hand
The prospectus and the application form for admission shall be available at the counter of the College on all working days. Prospectus with application form is priced at Rs. 1000/- (Rs. One Thousand Only). This can be obtained from the Subhash Chandra Bose (College Of Education) at Israin Khurd Kumarkhand, Madhepura.
Application Form By Post
Request for the supply of application forms, should be accompanied with a Bank Draft for Rs. 550/- (Rs. Five Hundred Fifty Only) duly crossed in the favor of Subhash Chandra Bose (College of Education) at Israin Khurd Kumarkhand, Madhepura payable at Madhepura.
Submission of Application
- The application form should carefully fill-up by the candidate as per instruction mentioned therein. Incomplete forms may be rejected.
- Those who wish to apply in more than one course, should submit separate applications form for each course with separate prescribed fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred Only)
Last Date For Receipt of Applications
The candidates are required to submit their application form either personally or by Registered Post with one self addressed envelop with requisite stamp for registered correspondence, before / on the date fixed for it in the advertisement.
Book – 4000, Journal – 10